- Prancercise - A horse-inspired workout that crashed the company’s website and saw 11 million views on YouTube.
- Aqua cycling - You read that right, and cycling with water resistance burns up to 800 calories per session.
- Kangoo Jumps - These classes allow you to use springy boots that you don’t want to be caught wearing in public!
- Barefoot running - Barefoot believers rock the minimal “five-finger” shoes, arguing that humans were made to run barefoot, which results in a more natural running style.
- Parkour - “Free run” your way scaling walls, leaping, diving, and flipping over and under obstacles such as fences, benches, and buildings.
- Naked yoga - This class promotes openness, self-confidence, and body acceptance as you practice your favorite yoga poses in your birthday suit.
- Backwards running - Running in reverse can help with any running-related aches and pains. Just make sure someone is looking ahead so you don’t run into anything.
- Trapeze school - This gravity-defying fitness routine gives you a full-body workout as you swing through the air with a safety harness holding you in!
- Indoor surfing - Learn how to hang ten before getting in the water by using machines that mimic the movement of the surfboard and push your muscles to stay engaged.
Learn more about each of these trends on MindBodyGreen.com.