I don’t know about you, but when I was thrown into the reality of homeschooling I had a day or so of complete fear and anxiety! I’ve never been the amazing Pinterest mom that can whip up a batch of ANYTHING and have my kids play with it for hours and #imokwiththat
So, I reached out to friends and my fit community and everyone pitched in to help one another. I’m hoping one of these activities may help you too! Please share with anyone that may need some ideas and stay tuned to my Instagram channel and stories >> @bodyrebooted and I’ll keep sharing whatever I can find!! And HANG IN THERE….You’re doing GREAT! xo
Sweat & Love, Christina
- Journal what you see outside in your yard.
- Draw pictures of plants/flowers in your yard.
- Jump on a trampoline.
- Count how many walking lunges you can do to get from one side of the yard to the other.
- Take pictures of flowers, birds and insects as you walk around your neighborhood.
- Do a scavenger hunt – the kids and I did this one today and they loved it >> nature scavenger hunt game
ARTS & CRAFTS:
- Make sensory bins out of rice and beans and hide erasers, plastic flowers and plastic dinosaurs in there for them to find.
- Make sock puppets.
- Paint a picture.
- Make a lucky charms necklace (doubles as a snack)!
- Make a batch of rainbow slime or your own >> playdough with essential oils!