WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Sheet pan meals are the best! You only dirty one pan and everything cooks together in under 10 minutes!
- Serve with your favorite tortillas or over a bed of rice and beans or even salad greens, these sheet pan shrimp fajitas are super versatile and yummy, you are going to love coming up with new ways to eat this simple recipe!
- Keep this as a low carb meal by serving the shrimp fajitas in lettuce cups instead of tortillas or serve it with cilantro lime cauliflower rice and shredded lettuce to create shrimp fajita bowls instead!
- The fajita spice blend creates smoky, flavorful shrimp and veggies! It’s easy to make and uses ingredients you likely already have on hand!
- Frozen, defrosted shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Bell peppers (I like using yellow, orange and red)
- Red onion
- Ancho Chili Powder (or whatever chili powder you have on hand)
- Smoked paprika
- Garlic Powder
- Avocado oil (or olive oil)
Making sheet pan shrimp fajitas is pretty simple! Make sure you are using fully defrosted shrimp so that they cook up without getting rubbery.