Vendor Contact Page
Welcome to the MyBigLife – Vendors Contact Page
do you have a product or service that you think will help MBL grow our site so that we can help more people? We would like to hear from you. But you might expect that we get a lot of requests from anxious vendors, so we have had to institute the following policies to help manage all the requests. They may sound a little harsh, but I assure you we are nice folks that want to work with you. However sales people who think pestering us with repeated unsolicited messages that interrupt our very busy day will find that we are not afraid to leave bad reviews or ban their IP from contacting out site. We hate doing that so please follow these easy rules and let’s be friends!
- After you submit this form, you will get an email letting you know that we have received your message.
- After we have reviewed your message we will respond to you as to our level of interest. Sales is hard and we don’t want to leave you hanging.
- Only submit the Vendor contact form once. Multiple entries will lessen your chance of getting a call scheduled.
- Do not submit additional contact requests on other MBL forms. This is the only vendor contact request form.
- Do not send contact requests on LinkedIn or by email, especially after submitting this form. We are happy to and want connect with you on LinkedIn, but vendors who submit proposals via email or LinkedIn will lessen their chance of getting a call scheduled.
It’s flattering that you want to work with us. We look forward to hearing all about your innovative ideas, products and services.
– Jeff and Paula Henry – MyBigLife.com Founders Vendors